Assisting the rent and property manager with keeping track of the rentals, contracts and of all the tenants requirements before they arrive to Hungary, help with promoting the flats and the rooms, keep up with each rooms specification and inventory list help with tracking the new contracts on the website and also help with keeping track of the details of the new tenants, times of arrival and departure and preferences, you will be working directly with the property and flat manager and sales manager.
Who we are
United erasmus housing is a local company that understands and takes care of erasmus student accommodation needs and helps them find a suitable and affordable flat within the city based on every students personal preference, whether it is a single student, a group of friends or a couple, whether they need a quiet place or a social apartment United erasmus living is able to help them find exactly what they need.
What we need from you
If you are a motivated student and looking for an internship opportunity and meet the following requirements you might be a great fit :
- Student status in a european university and willing to relocate to budapest.
- Have great communication and people skills.
- Being able to keep up with deadlines and act dynamically.
- Have a great sense of organization.
- Being business or economy student is a plus.
- Great english language skills, B2 or above.
- Any other european language is a plus.
- Ability to work in a new and international environment.
- No previous experience required.
- Great knowledge of microsoft office google drive and wordpress knowledge.
What our office can offer
- Great opportunity to get to know the city with locals.
- Great accommodation options.
- A nice and local office atmosphere with easy going but hardworking colleagues.
- Good opportunity to grow your marketing CV and learn more about social media importance.
- Grow your network in a different european country for future job opportunities.
- Flexible working hours and home office available.