Keeping up with flat inventories, checking flat conditions and helping students check into their flats, and keeping up with their needs make welcome videos! helping students adjust to their new flat and the new city! helping keeping up with the maintenance of basic appliances, contacting repairmen and handymen and keeping deadlines for any maintenance needs of the tenants, and keeping track of all amenities in the properties.
Who we are
United erasmus housing is a local company that understands and takes care of erasmus student accommodation needs and helps them find a suitable and affordable flat within the city based on every students personal preference, whether it is a single student, a group of friends or a couple, whether they need a quiet place or a social apartment United erasmus living is able to help them find exactly what they need.
What we need from you
If you are a motivated student and looking for an internship opportunity and meet the following requirements you might be a great fit :
- Student status in a european university and willing to relocate to budapest.
- Have great communication and people skills.
- Being able to keep up with deadlines and act dynamically.
- Have a basic understanding of electronics and household appliances.
- Being an engineering student is a plus.
- Great english language skills, B2 or above.
- Any other european language is a plus.
- Fast response and motivated attitude.
- No previous experience required.
- Great knowledge of microsoft office and any other technical or electrical skills is a plus.
What our office can offer
- Great opportunity to get to know the city with locals.
- Great accommodation options.
- A nice and local office atmosphere with easy going but hardworking colleagues.
- Good opportunity to grow your marketing CV and learn more about social media importance.
- Grow your network in a different european country for future job opportunities.
- Flexible working hours and home office available.