1. Are the utilities included?
The utilities are not included in the rental fee. The common utilities in Hungary are water, gas, electricity, common cost, and wifi. Utilities are calculated based on your usage and sum up to 30-50 euros/month/person on average. Unlike the rental fee, utilities are paid at the end of the month, after the usage is reported.
2. Can I rent a room for one semester only?
We rent out our flats from the 1st of September until the 31st of January and from the 1st of February until the 30th of June. These two rental periods are based on a standard semester in Hungary.
3. Can I move in the room earlier?
Please reach out to us via email to get information on early move-in. Each extra day is 15 euros a day (utilities included).
4. What is the security deposit for?
The deposit is equivalent to a two-month rental fee. In the case of any damages or outstanding payments, the deposit acts as a security guarantee.
5. When do I get back the deposit?
After the end of the contract, we inspect your room and the common areas, and we transfer the deposit back to you.
6. What if I have to leave earlier during the period?
In this case, you have the possibility to find a replacement for your room, someone who would take over the obligations stated in the contract. It is up to you to find a replacement and prepare the room for a handover.
7. Is there any agency fee?
There is no agency fee. We help to find the best flats for you, based on your needs regarding price, location, etc. without any extra cost.
8. How can I know who will be my flatmate?
Reach out to us during the booking process and we can give you some basic information. After you finalize your booking you will have access to your flatmates’ contact information.
9. Do I have to bring my own bedding?
We provide bedding sets (duvet, pillow, towel, and covers) for a fee. If you don’t want to use this service please inform us before your arrival.
10. I would like to extend my contract. Is that possible?
It can be possible to extend the contract for the next semester. Please reach out to us about the possibility in advance.
11. What do I do when there are no more apartments available?
The apartments sell out fast but we are always trying to expand our offers so there might be new options available later which aren’t on the website yet. Get in touch with us and we will keep you updated!
12. What should I do if something needs to be fixed in the apartment?
Please let us know if something needs to be fixed or if it has been broken. We call the maintenance and send the repair man as soon as possible to fix the problem.
13. What if I notice damages when I move in ?
Please contact us via email.